It is never too late nor too early for a person who has dreamt of traveling the world to plan his once in a lifetime journey. There are, after all, a whole bunch of cruise ship operators who are competing today to make your dream of navigating the whole globe a reality. If you are planning or most probably still thinking of taking a cruise in 2020, you might need to check a vessel tracker like marinetraffic24.com to monitor the location, position, and time of arrival of a vessel or of your cruise ship in its destination. This vessel tracking app shows the exact location and information of your vessel on a live map. It is also very easy to navigate and has an efficient monitoring system.
Without further ado, here is the list of the best around-the-world cruises for 2020 that you need to check out to make your dream of traveling the world a reality:
- After a six-year hiatus, Seabourn is bringing back again its world cruise in 2020. Their promise of extraordinary destinations for its world cruise is quite enticing with its cruise that will start in Miami, Florida, sailing eastward, stopping on 62 ports across five continents. The cruise will cross the Atlantic, Mediterranean, Red Sea, Indian Ocean, and the Pacific Ocean before it disembarks in San Francisco, California. This cruise will sail for a total of 146 days and will feature port such as Victoria, Mahe, Seychelles; Cape Town, South Africa; Singapore; Kona, Hawaii; Cairns, Australia; and San Francisco, California.
- Crystal Cruises.Crystal Cruises’105 days of full world cruise will take you to the world’s epic empires and idyllic isles. Although this cruise will not technically fully circumnavigate around the globe, the cruise will sail from Miami to Rome, passing through the manmade marvels from Panama Canal to the Rose City of Petra, taking the route to Australia, Asia, Europe, Mediterranean, and the Holy Land. Onboard the Crystal Serenity, those who’ll take up the cruise with Crystal Cruises will surely experience a perfect world cruise at a great fare.
- The annual world cruise which has been a tradition for Cunard will set sail again in January 2020 aboard the ship, Queen Mary 2. Passengers have options to depart in either New York (113 days) or London (99 days) and will take you to the ports in the Mediterranean, the Arabian Peninsula, Asia, and Australia before going back, crossing the Indian Ocean, passing through South Africa, and finally disembarking at Southampton and New York.
- Silversea.Be prepared to go on a new adventure aboard “Legends of Cruising”, the Silversea World Cruise in 2020 as it takes you to all seven continents of the world in just 140 days. Onboard the Silver Whisper, your cruise will start from Fort Lauderdale in Florida and will end in Amsterdam, Netherlands. Visit 32 countries in one single journey in this trip of the finest world tour, with a visit to Antarctica as one of its many highlights.
- Viking Cruises.In December 2020, another Viking World Cruise will embark on a journey across the globe, exploring 6 continents and 33 countries. This cruise that will start from Miami, Florida and ends at London, England will set sail for 161 days visiting 75 of the world’s greatest cities such as Los Angeles, Sydney, Bangkok, Hong Kong, Istanbul, Rome, and Barcelona stopping at ports in the Caribbean, the Americas, Australia, Asia, Middle East and Europe.
- Regent Seven Seas Cruises.The 131 days 2020 cruise of the Regent Cruises’ Seven Seas Mariner will start in Miami, traveling west across Panama Canal sailing in the Pacific and up the Indian Ocean and Mediterranean, and will end back in Miami. This cruise is best for all-inclusive as their fare does not only include drinks and gratuities but also a selection of free shore excursions throughout your cruise.
- Oceania Cruises.One of the best in the cruise industry for its long duration of their cruise, sailing for 180 to 200 days from Miami, rounding the globe and will end at San Francisco. This 2020 Around the World Cruise of Oceania Cruises will take you to 4 continents, 95 ports and will bring you to up to 67 UNESCO World Heritage sites.
- Princess Cruises.The 2020 World Cruise of Princess Cruises embarking from Los Angeles or Ft. Lauderdale will make you cross the world’s greatest oceans and explore 5 continents of the world. With Pacific Princess, Princess Cruises ship for world cruising, you’ll be able to visit unique ports that only smaller ships have access to.
- Costa Cruises.Costa Cruises 2020 World Cruise will embark roundtrip from Venice in January 2020 with its 112 days voyage. Though Costa Cruises’ annual world voyage aboard Costa Deliziosa for 2020 is already sold out, their 2021 edition which will depart from Savona, Italy is now available for reservation, with new itineraries that will focus on Africa and America.
- Following up on the success of their first world cruise in 2019, MSC is set to sail their second around-the-world cruise this January 2020. The cruise which is by now declared sold out will be out in the open sea for their 117-night voyage and will embark from Rome, and can be joined in Genoa, Marseille, and Barcelona. With 15 shore excursions included in the fare, aboard MSC Magnifica, the cruise will visit 43 amazing destinations in 23 countries.