Gone are the days when making a bill payment was stressful and a nagging source of discomfort. What a bothersome affair it used to be back in those days! However, ever since internet has made its appearance and technology has been advancing at phenomenal rate, mobile users are heaving big sighs of relief. Why?
- Because they can now make their Vodafone bill payment from the comfort of their homes, offices, cafes and other places without visiting any Vodafone store.
- In fact, with advancement in technology, we can comfortably make Vodafone bill payment right from our mobile phone or smartphones.
- Other than the comfort factor, making payments online is a fast process. As a result, your bill gets paid via a highly complex digitized process within minutes, with no manual intervention.
- Other than comfort and speed, when you make Vodafone bill payment using a third-party reseller site or App you stand to gain monetarily too. Some of the popular and resourceful resellers in the Indian market today are Paytm, MobiKwik and PhonePe. All of them have their browser-enabled websites as well as smart Apps that process online payments with lightning speed. Most of these resellers, as part of their selling and marketing campaigns, offer plenty of promotional deals like cashbacks, discounts, intra-service discount coupons, gift vouchers etc. In fact, there are lots and lots of creative deals that you get to enjoy when you use a reseller platform. Not to be left behind, even Vodafone offers some excellent inter-plan and inter-package offers that finally enable their postpaid customers to save some money.
What is it that you need to have to make online Vodafone bill payment?
In order to carry out seamless payments online, users need to ensure the following: –
- A smartphone or a smart device like a laptop or a computer is what you need fundamentally.
- The second that you need to have on a compulsory basis is internet connection – either Wi-Fi or mobile data.
- Thirdly your service provider should be accepting online payments. Today most cellular operators in India including Vodafone offer such facility to their subscribers.
- A medium for making electronic payment. For Vodafone bill payment, you need to have a credit card, a debit card, electronic wallet; Net banking or Bank Transfer, online banking ePayments and lots more such options that are being introduced every day.
While it is true that online payment methods are changing the way, financial transactions are being conducted now, it is also true that not everyone in the country today have the privilege of being able to make bill payments online. Of the 1.339 billion people residing in the country today, only 34% Indians have access to internet today and only about 373.88 million people in India are smartphone users. With the government’s Digital India movement and the rapid expansion of telecom operators reaching to the remotest parts of the country, it is not long before everyone can make their bill payments online in India.